Thursday, January 18, 2018

hair color, tattoos and yoga




Well...like the hair coloring?? I do!

I decided in November to give PURPLE a try, was a bit conservative, but the reactions I got, plus the fact that I loved it, said...GO OF IT.

So I did, with MORE color! Really when the light is just right...it's dazzling!
Gray and purple are a great combination! It's all about TIMING.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, when the weather settles down, I'll get that appointment to have some additions placed on my two tattoos I had done 2 years ago. Again, it's all about TIMING! It took me some time to decide what I wanted as tattoos and NOW its taken me time to KNOW what those additions will be! Need to get them soon because...

In a month I'll be doing, for a year, advance yoga teacher training! More on that later...

It's all about me!

1 comment:

  1. it's always good to try a new look. I think the purple looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

sacred energy