Thursday, February 1, 2018

If it doesn't nourish your soul get rid of it!


NO I can NOT do that pose! I can do parts and pieces of that pose, but not all together!




 If it doesn't nourish your soul get rid of it!

I try everyday to remember this, it's difficult at times, very difficult, but I try and I keep trying.

I've been in the process of purging various 'contacts' and sites that were/are related to 'her'; they no longer serve me (body, mind, spirit).

I had a serious case of bronchitis; being in bed for weeks kind of makes you really see what's important! Is SHE important to me? Do I really 'miss' all those blogs posts I wrote? What do you think?

I knew long ago that I NEEDED to purge her from my life. I had already taken care of her dirty deeds and words against me and family already. SHE is paying the price of what she DID. I just needed to wrap it all up. I NEEDED to nourish my soul and well...the universe took control and made it happen!

Then along came SOMEONE, in HER world sphere, that took offense over something I had said, and whom Ruth and I never had any dealings with. Well for that 'someone's' backstabbing she recently had some serious feet issues!

KARMA BABY! NEVER EVER think that your dirty deeds will go unnoticed and rewarded accordingly!

So for all those whiners out there...think about all your bad luck and ill health! Perhaps you need to get rid of what does NOT nourish your soul.






No comments:

Post a Comment

sacred energy