Wednesday, February 7, 2018

new/old beginnings


I've been practicing yoga now for 20 years; 15 doing Ashtanga yoga...just one branch of many schools. For about 30 years I've studied and in some circumstances have practiced various ancient traditions and techniques from many cultures. I have favorite gods and goddesses. I have incorporated many healing techniques into my day to day life. I am a serious yoga student.

The opportunity has arrived to where I am able to stay in my home town and yoga studio to do a 200 hour yoga teacher-training course. Personally I have no desire to teach, I just want to deepen my practice and have 'it all in one place' instead of the piece-meal way I've approached many aspects of yoga. Yoga is a very deep and never-ending study. That being said...no one is ever 'finished' with their given course of study, it's a life-long pursuit! And I'm ready now to devoted 10 months of my life to this! And the path has been cleared for me!

I will be sharing things as I go along...here's my first share.

https://www.yogajournal.com/yoga-101/who-was-patanjali

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/400890804302430518/







2 comments:

sacred energy